Below we’ve got some deep questions to ask a girl that are far from light and fluffy icebreakers. These questions are great for friends you know well or girlfriends who like serious conversations.
They definitely aren’t for people who you’ve just met, unless you’re both into philosophy or ethics.
The title says deep questions to ask a girl, but really they can be for guys as well. Just like our deep questions to ask a guy page, these questions are really for anyone who enjoys a good conversation about deep topics.
Make sure to give lots of details and ask follow up questions to find out more. You’ll find that a lot of these questions will lead to in depth conversations about a broad topics so feel free to make your own questions to fill out the conversation.
Well, let’s dive in, I hope you enjoy the questions!
Deep questions to ask a girl list
1. What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
2. What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are?
3. Do you think the future will be better than the present? Why?
4. Do you think human morality is learned or innate?
5. What’s the most crucial thing for a healthy relationship?
6. What lies do you most often tell yourself?
7. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why?
8. What keeps you up at night?
9. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
10. What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid?
11. Do you think that war is inevitable or can it be ended completely?
12. What is the most important thing a person can do to improve themselves?
13. What much is a human life worth and are some lives worth more than others?
14. Will humans spread out among the stars or just be a brief blip in Earth’s history?
15. What makes a person truly evil? Are they born that way or did their environment make them that way?
16. Do you think that humans as a species have gotten better through the generations or worse? Why?
17. What are some examples of small changes that can be made that really improve the lives of a country’s citizens?
18. Why have apocalyptic games, movies, shows, and books become so popular in the past few years? What does it say about our culture or society?
19. Is there any way for governments to avoid power corrupting its politicians? If so, how? If not, what part of human nature makes corruption unavoidable?
20. If science makes it possible to predict which people will be more likely to commit crimes, should the highest risk individuals be jailed or killed before they can commit crimes?
21. Why are there so many people who are lonely? Why is it so hard for people to make real connections when almost everyone wants to make real connections?
22. What are the most common road blocks that stop people from achieving their dreams?
23. Why are people so bad at judging risks? For example: people are terrified of murders, terrorists, and flying but they are much more likely to die driving to the store.
24. What are some examples of outside behaviors that are symptoms of inner emotional scars?
25. Why does society place such a high value on beauty when it serves no functional purpose?
Here are some other questions you might like:
202 Philosophical questions – Need some more serious questions? We’ve definitely got you covered!
This or that questions – If you are looking for a breath of fresh air after a dark conversation.
Questions to ask your girlfriend – Need some questions for your girlfriend? Try these.
Interesting questions to ask a girl – For even more questions to ask a girl, that are, well, interesting.
Fun questions to ask a girl – If you are looking for some light questions to ask a girl after these serious questions.