These weird questions to ask a girl are a bit off the wall. Nothing too crazy, but most are pretty unusual. And there are definitely some straight up odd questions thrown in as well. I’m sure you’ll get some very interesting answers from these questions and possibly some strange looks.
Because they are all so different the best thing to do is look through them all and decide which ones will be best for the girl you are going to ask. I’m sure there will be at least a few that will match what you are looking for. And if not, well we’ve got a ton of other questions on the site to choose from.
List of weird questions to ask a girl
Have a look and decide which weird questions you’ll ask the girl you are talking to!
1. What would your dream bathroom look like?
Looking for random? Well here you go. I seriously doubt that she has ever been asked this question before. She might not have even ever thought about it.
2. What was the most magnificent fountain you’ve seen?
Another one that is a little bit random, how often do you think about the fountains you’ve seen? But you’ve probably seen a lot of them.
Expect a hefty pause after you ask this one. Unless she has been to Vegas, then it might be an easy one to answer.
3. What was the weirdest conversation you have overheard?
There are weird conversations going on all the time. And they are made even weirder without any context. I’m sure you’ve over heard some weird conversations, and so has she. So ask and have a good laugh at the weirdness that happens all around us.
4. What would be much better if you could just change the color of it?
This one is a really broad question with the possibility for a lot of creativity. Basically just think of things that are always one or two colors and figure out what color would be much better!
5. When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
Here’s a question that is sure to get you an interesting story. Seldom do we just scream for no reason, so it should be pretty interesting to hear what she was so angry about.
If she has a sibling, it’s probably something the sibling did.
6. What is the ugliest thing you own?
I think this a great “weird question to ask a girl”. Weird, but personal, without getting into the creepy weird territory. This will probably get you a good answer and don’t forget the follow up questions!
7. What ice-cream flavor is absolutely disgusting?
Sure you might have been asked what your favorite ice cream flavor is. But when was the last time you were asked what flavor is disgusting? And if you or her are at a loss for gross ice cream flavors, you can always Google it! There are some seriously gross flavors out there.
8. What food would be the best to make a house out of?
Okay so this question is definitely on the weird side. Like the witch in Hansel and Gretel, she’ll get to choose what food to make a house out of. See if she’ll go practical or delicious.
9. What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking?
We all can be irrational at times, and so can she. So ask this question and find out what she dislikes for no good reason. Who knows, maybe you’ll share her distaste for it!
10. What are some things that you’ve never bought and will never buy?
This question has so many possible answers, from the mundane to the incredibly interesting. Whatever her answer, you are sure to learn something new about her!
11. Who’s your favorite protagonist from an animated movie?
Everyone has seen quite a few animated movies, even if they are only Disney movies. I’m sure she has a favorite hero or heroine and you probably do as well. Not incredibly weird but definitely not a run of the mill question.
12. What’s the worst you’ve seen someone screw up on social media?
Whether it’s a misguided friend or classmate or perhaps an older relative; there have been some serious screw ups and embarrassing stuff on social media. Now you can both have a laugh regaling each other with social media missteps.
13. What was the last thing that you remember that made you cringe?
So this one might be a little related to the last question because there is definitely some cringe worthy stuff on social media. But if you really want to cringe check out the cringe subreddit and cringepics subreddit.
14. Who should’ve quit while they were ahead? (Can be someone in your life or someone in the public eye.)
We’ve all known that one person who went just went too far and now probably regrets it. I’m sure she does too. Whether she heard about it in the news, from a friend, or was there to witness the fall.
15. What is something about life that people don’t appreciate as much as they should?
This question is a bit deep, but we all suffer from a severe lack of appreciation and sometimes it’s good to be reminded of that. Plus, you’ll get to hear what small or underrated things she appreciates.
16. What’s the best “less is more” example you can come up with?
For this one the answer doesn’t have to be weird but it can be. This one is a bit random, but definitely requires some creativity and can be quite fun to answer.
17. What view would you most like to have out of your window?
This is another slightly unusual question but one that can lead to some really great answers. Find out what kind of scenery she likes, or perhaps she’ll take it in a more creative direction. Either way, it’s a great question to ask.
18. When was the last time you literally stopped to smell flowers?
So everyone has been told at some point to stop and smell the flowers. But when was the last time either of you actually did? Find out with this question. And if you both haven’t smelled flowers for a while, go find some!
19. What product has greatly exceeded your expectations?
Definitely an unusual question to ask and it almost sounds like some kind of survey. But there is a good chance you’ll find out about some ridiculously awesome thing you can buy.
20. If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?
Whether it’s for travel, business, or curiosity we all would probably like to know a different language. But it’s a lot of work. So find out what she would choose if there was no effort at all.
21. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Oh yeah, you’ll get a good story from this one. We’ve all gotten some weird gifts. And so has she. Now it’s time to hear about some of the strange things she’s gotten.
22. What’s the worst thing a person can do that isn’t illegal?
This is an odd question, in that the answer can be light and funny or get really serious. Either way it’s sure to spark a good conversation. Enjoy!
23. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve found something that you lost?
Who hasn’t put something in the refrigerator that wasn’t supposed to be there when they were dead tired. Now you can hear about what weird and embarrassing places she has left stuff.
24. If you could instantly transport just one building to anywhere on earth, what building would you move and where, to create the most interesting outcome?
Here’s another really weird one that requires a bit of creativity. There are all kinds of answers you could make for this one, for all kinds of interesting results.
25. What was the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to do out of politeness?
We do a lot of things we don’t want to do, simply out of politeness. And now you can find out what cringe worthy thing she has done simply to be polite.
So that is it for our weird questions to ask a girl. I really hope you enjoyed the list and found some great questions to ask. If you still need some more questions, we’ve got plenty of other questions you might like.
More questions to ask a girl
We have a page of 200 questions to ask a girl, or you can choose one of these pages: