You can learn a surprising amount of information about someone by asking some simple would you rather questions. These would you rather questions for your boyfriend or girlfriend are designed for finding out more about a current or potential SO.
There are no right or wrong answers to the questions. Really it depends on you, what you prefer, and what works for you and your relationship. You should answer the questions along with your SO or at least think about how you would answer each question before you ask them.
These questions aren’t the be all and end all of whether someone is right for you. They are just for helping you find out a little more about the person you are dating or want to date. So without further ado here are some would you rather questions for your boyfriend or girlfriend!
21 Would you rather questions for your boyfriend or girlfriend
- Would you rather stay in or go out for a date?
- Would you rather get up early or stay up late?
- Would you rather ask for help or figure it out yourself?
- Would you rather be rich and famous or just rich?
- Would you rather spend the day inside or outside?
- Would you rather watch a comedy movie or a horror movie?
- Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
- Would you rather take a vow of celibacy or take a vow of silence?
- Would you rather go to a bar, a club, a house party, or just stay home?
- Would you rather be in a bad relationship for the rest of your life or have no SO for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be happy and content but not achieve much or never be satisfied but achieve a lot?
- Would you rather go to a fancy, expensive restaurant or a cheaper relaxed atmosphere where the food is equally good?
- Would you rather spend $5,000 on traveling or on a physical item like a TV?
- Would you rather wear comfortable clothes or fashionable clothes?
- Would you rather work in an office doing paperwork or outside building something (assuming the pay is the same)?
- Would you rather volunteer at a homeless shelter or be a tutor for underprivileged kids?
- Would you rather be the manager of a store with bad employees or be one of the bad employees?
- Would you rather be the absolute ruler in a tiny country or an important politician among many other important politicians in a large powerful country?
- Would you rather work a morally questionable job that makes a lot of money or a job that helps a lot of people but doesn’t make much money?
- Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
- Would you rather be waited on hand foot by a jealous SO or split chores 50 / 50 with a trusting SO?