The question of the day has been discontinued, but you can still find all the questions you could want on the site. In particular you might be interested in our random question generator, to generate your own question of the day!
On this page you’ll find all of the previous questions of the day questions I have made. I also posted them on various social media platforms. You can follow me on Facebook, Tumblr, or Pinterest and get all of the old questions of the day posts.
Most of the questions are short and easy to answer, but also make you think. I sift through the questions on the site and try to find a choice question each day to feature on my question of the day page.
If you are looking for more questions, we have a ton of questions on the site. So many that you’ll have no problem finding plenty that you like, just have a look around!
So here we go, questions of the day! If you like one, click through to the larger image and share!
Previous questions of the day
Some ideas for how to use these questions:
- Write down your answers every day and treat it like a writing or journal prompt.
- Share the picture and get your friends to put their answers in the comments.
- Use it as a conversation starter to ask friends or family.
- Just ask them to yourself out loud like a crazy person.
- Choose one and put it on a t shirt, and enjoy the random people that come up and talk to you.
- Get them tattooed on your leg so you’ll always have something to talk about. (Terrible idea)